What's different about Lu Style Giardiniera? Well, it's not only delicious, it's good for you! You are what you eat...so eat something amazing!
To start, most traditional giardiniera is covered in soybean oil. Which, sadly, is usually GMO soy. Although it does taste good, the soybean oil makes one feel sluggish--it's not good for you, and nowhere near the way Lu Style's ingredients boost your feel-good needs! Made with olive oil from The Olive Tap stores and raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, you can't go wrong!
Lu's Giard is ORGANIC! Support us, support your health AND Say NO to GMO's!
There are many aspects that make Lu Style delicious and you can feel okay about eating the whole container with a spoon…here’s why:
Lu Style Giardiniera is a raw food! It is never heated, keeping all of the nutrients possible contained in its fresh vegetable mix.
There are no added preservatives, only natural preservatives such as salt and vinegar. No preservatives and no heat means Lu Style must always remain chilled! a.k.a. refrigerated.
There are no common allergens in Lu Style. It is egg, nut, gluten and dairy free! Also, unlike most giardinieras (which are made with soybean oil) Lu Style uses olive oil, making it soy free as well!
Lu Style contains 98% Organic ingredients! And no matter what always chooses local and/or U.S. grown and produced products
Spicy food has been known to release endorphins, so, eat Lu Style Giardiniera and be happy!
Lu Style Giardiniera is hand-chopped and made in small batches with love and care. It is a very methodical process! Due to the fact that jalapeños can vary in spiciness and it's made in batches, there is the chance that it won't always taste exactly the same when it comes to spicy! So, spiciness can vary, but it's always there…enjoy!
"Just when you think you can't handle the heat…it starts to cool down" -Lu
CONTAINS: *various peppers, *carrots, *cauliflower, *celery, *onion, *garlic, sea salt, *olive oil, *raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, herbs & spices
Lu Style is now officially *ORGANIC, too!!
Lu Style is made with ingredients bought from local, small grocery stores sourcing the best ingredients you can get! Practically right off the farm. All ingredients used are the best you can find anywhere ;) And everything is almost all Colorado local
(Besides the vegetables, everyone knows you should eat your vegetables! The vegetables used, however, have an abundance of vitamin C, K, A, fiber and anti-inflammatory qualities…just sayin')
Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Cleanses your body by removing toxins
- Promotes digestion and PH balance
- It’s rich in enzymes & potassium
- Also helps maintain healthy skin and weight, giving your body an energetic and all-over good feeling
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- Has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities
- An excellent source of vitamin K
- A very good source of manganese, a strong bone-building agent and collagen supporter
- Helps control blood sugar and can be useful for upper-respiratory infections
- Also a good source of iron, dietary fiber, and calcium
- Excellent for the immune system-fights colds!
- Loaded with anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for heart health
- Can prevent food poisoning
- Contains allicin, which has a whole bunch of health benefits
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
- Also supposedly can repel mosquitos! I’ll buy that.
- Helps lower blood cholesterol and blood pressure
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- Can help with bone-building and prevents osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Prevents strokes and keeps the heart young
Besides the ingredients that make Lu Style Giardiniera awesome, the container it’s in is fully recyclable! It’s also dishwasher safe and reusable!
Look for more styles of Lu Style coming soon…even more delicious flavors to be had! Please enjoy and buy again and again
*Respect your Mother--Please dispose of the container responsibly*